Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
How to put codes into nitepr I_vote_lcapHow to put codes into nitepr I_voting_barHow to put codes into nitepr I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
How to put codes into nitepr I_vote_lcapHow to put codes into nitepr I_voting_barHow to put codes into nitepr I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

How to put codes into nitepr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yankxleader
1-5 Post Wonder

How to put codes into nitepr Empty
PostSubject: How to put codes into nitepr   How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm

1. Make sure you have nitePR installed and enabled in plugins!
2. Start up any game you want
3. Once it has loaded to the menu push home twice then +&- at the same time to open the nitePR menu
4. Now you will probably see a blank list of hacks!
5. Push R twice to get to the PRX menu
6. Scroll down to Add empty Cheat
7. Put in a code that u can memorise or recognise eg: 1x1111111 1x111111111 or something like that
8. Push O then go back to the PRX menu and scroll down to save cheats and select it
9. Now your cheats are saved onto your mem stick!
10. Exit the game and go to USB Mode located under settings
11. Connect a USB cable (duh!)
12. A Pop-up should show up saying loads of stuff, select open folder to view files
13. Open the folder seplugins then open the folder nitePR
14. Open each .txt document until you find the code that you made earlier
15. Once you've found the code you made up earlier, delete it!
16. Now paste the codes you want into the .txt file you just deleted the code you made up from!
17. Go to File then save in notepad
18. Your done!

Now you just go on the game you put the codes on and select 'em, then push the O button the exit and Push the Note/music button while in game (or when told to) to
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohh-hacksh.tk
WHIT3BOY
1-5 Post Wonder
WHIT3BOY

PostSubject: Re: How to put codes into nitepr   How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:32 pm

i knew how to do dis b4 i had coderpr lol i might go to kgsws if i fine how to make it work wit coderpr lol eitherway nice post. it will help wit a lot of questions from new coders. keep da posts comin bro they help a lot of ppl cheers
Back to top Go down
yankxleader
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: How to put codes into nitepr   How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:32 pm

THANKS WHITEBOY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WHIT3BOY
1-5 Post Wonder
WHIT3BOY

PostSubject: Re: How to put codes into nitepr   How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 am

lol do u kno how 2 make kgsws work wit coderpr? i think it b perfect combo, my coderpr list wit kgsws haha it would b awsome
Back to top Go down
yankxleader
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: How to put codes into nitepr   How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:11 am

hmmm it might be possible i'll try to find something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to put codes into nitepr   How to put codes into nitepr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to put codes into nitepr
Page 1 of 1