Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_vote_lcap#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_voting_bar#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_vote_lcap#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_voting_bar#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) Empty
PostSubject: #Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis)   #Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:43 am

-ok these codes are gonna be map+Gun spacific [Choose-thompson as your Gun to get use to this:)]

1.)Make A Dump in the game with the Gun you want to make explosive.[try thompson]

2.)Now drag that Dump into a folder with the Map name/Gun. (optional) Make life easier Wink
3.)Now get that Dump and drag it to Ps2dis.

"Click ok"

Now do a string search of 0x43340000 (Ctrl-F) in this case it's gonna have to be typed in a certain way like this -00-00-34-43. then "Click ok" :-* ohh sexy Wink

Now from where you are hit (F5) 5 times is what I counted. Should look like...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And you result in this:)

#Explosive Thompson(Map)
0x00F5CBF8 0xFF640014
0x00F5CC08 0xBC289EAE
0x00F5CC34 0x00010000

(Snipe4Cash)

Edit: Ok I found it most of it.

From the the weapon values to 0x43340000
Line 1: Weapon value
Line 2: Weapon Speed
Line 7: Bullet Type
Line 9: Jumps to Scope [This is only a hypothesis, I could be wrong]
Line 11: Bullet Damage
Line 16: Bullet Sound
Line 18: Amount of bullets/shots fired
Line 19: Ammo
Line 20: Rapid Fire
Line 21: End sub with 0x43340000

(Iguanahak)Weapon Types

0x43340000 = normal guns
0x425C0000 = rpg
0x41C80000 = grenades

Well that pretty much covers it to make things easier once you get the value to the Rapid fire for any gun then you can exact search it and then just get the code and decode it:) remember the rapid fire code I'm talking about is in this format 0x00F????? so anything else just ignore when exact searching this should only be a few results:) if you have any questions then ask me Cool

Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com

#Making Explosive weapons(Nitepr+Ps2dis)
Page 1 of 1