Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_vote_lcapInfinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_voting_barInfinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_vote_lcapInfinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_voting_barInfinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch

Go down 
+7
DragonZero
S3cond ch4nces
RTCFlash
NCR CodeX
Swayze
TeAr CaTcHeR
EEL007
11 posters
AuthorMessage
EEL007
EEL007

Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 pm

I found this a long time ago and have decided to share it with you guys, this glitch is for Medal of Honor Heroes 1.. All credits for this tut/glitch go to me, EEL007. DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

~This glitch only works online~

Step 1: Go to the game Lobby online and click on your "L" button to create a new game make the game a "Hold the Line" mode at "Belgium River Night" and make it with infinte number or rounds, point limit off, and round time off. Any other thing can be what you want it to be.

Note: Do steps 2-4 as fast as you can, becasue if anyone joins while your doing the glitch it won't work.

Step 2: Go on Allies team and pick what ever weapon and uniform you want. Then head straight to the Allies ammo/health filler (White circle on the ground by a car with a white revolving man floating on top of it). Stand inside of it and click on start, then go to "Player Options" and change to an Axis uniform and weapon (I recommend the Panzerschreck as the weapon) then press on "Done". You will die and be changed to the Axis team, while you are dead click on start and press on "Quit".

Step 3: Go back to the game Lobby and enter the game you made as fast as you can. Then pick the same Axis uniform and weapon you chose and enter the game (as fast as you can) and then try to kill yourself. If you can't then you did it right, but if you did kill yourself then you did it wrong and will have to start over from step 1. That's Godmode, now to get infinite ammo.

Step 4: To get infinite ammo now, head straight to the Axis ammo/health filler (White circle on the ground by a truck with a white revolving man floating on top of it). Stand on top of it and click on your start button, then go to "Player Options" and change from Axis team to Allies team, your uniform (if you want), and your weapon (I recommend the Bazzoka) then press on "Done". You will now look like your on the Axis team, but you are actually on the Allies team and look like a Axis player and are suppose to kill the Axis players now.

Step 5: Now that you have infinite ammo, Godmode, and are even disqised as the other team all you have to do now is wait for people to join and kill them! cheers

After Note: This might work at any other "Hold the Line" maps, but I have only tried it at "Belgium River Night" and it has worked!

All credits for this tut/glitch go to me, EEL007. DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
+Rep if this tut helped you!

-EEL007, a.k.a. Lee Cool
Back to top Go down
TeAr CaTcHeR

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:49 am

Awesome i say people do this before but i never knew how. Thanks =D
Back to top Go down
Swayze
Swayze

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah now everyone knows. When Moh first came out only like certain clans knew how . LOL
Back to top Go down
EEL007
EEL007

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:53 pm

No problem, bro.

And I found this one out by my self a little while after I got the game.. (like in late 2007)
Back to top Go down
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 pm

I was hoping for this guide. I seen people doing Gm in River night HTL and I was curiouse. I'm going to try this out thanks EEL. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com
EEL007
EEL007

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm

np bro king
Back to top Go down
RTCFlash

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:05 pm

nice eel Laughing
Back to top Go down
EEL007
EEL007

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
EEL007
EEL007

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:30 pm

no problemo What a Face
Back to top Go down
S3cond ch4nces

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:40 pm

haha i remember being one of those few that would do that and ppl would b like wtf how he doing that!?!? XP
Back to top Go down
EEL007
EEL007

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Yup.. The good-old-times. lol....
Back to top Go down
S3cond ch4nces

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Then why are you asking in a glitch area? I don't think this is the place to be askin for codes
Back to top Go down
S3cond ch4nces

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Smile k
Back to top Go down
DragonZero
1337 Coder
1337 Coder
DragonZero

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:12 am

just hack!!!!! lol no just jk jk nice glitch Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingblood.darkbb.com/
HKreborn
HKreborn

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:45 pm

thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
WHIT3BOY
1-5 Post Wonder
WHIT3BOY

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:52 pm

lol there so many ppl dat kno all da gm glitches now. i miss when da nubs didnt kno anything XD
Back to top Go down
yankxleader
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:07 am

nice guide eel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohh-hacksh.tk
CpT

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:38 pm

lol you lier i taught you this glitch....i remember i made you give me fks then you got hax and i didnt you lier x( i tught you this....
Back to top Go down
yankxleader
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:29 pm

lol?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohh-hacksh.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch   Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinite Ammo and GodMode Glitch
Page 1 of 1