Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
Half azz guide to coding. I_vote_lcapHalf azz guide to coding. I_voting_barHalf azz guide to coding. I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
Half azz guide to coding. I_vote_lcapHalf azz guide to coding. I_voting_barHalf azz guide to coding. I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

Half azz guide to coding.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

Half azz guide to coding. Empty
PostSubject: Half azz guide to coding.   Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 am

Here's a half azz explanation.

Addui - this is a function
LUI - Floats (Example:3co4, 3c05, 3c06...ETC
bne, beq - are branches they can connect functions.
sw- Store as offsets or data.
ori - packet data or value data can be stored for use in loading the full value or packet data sending and receiving through server can make boots, anti's, etc...
JRA - End of Functions
Jal-Jumps to functions.
J's - Jumps to an area or function.

DMA:
Data Memory Allocation
When the address doesn't work after death.
You can hack amounts,objects, Subroutines, undma to work all the time. Use offsets in functions for double dma. DMO is more complex dealing with formulas.

MAP SPACIFIC DMA:
you can undma to universal and you can find many codes through searching differences or same affect to nero down results and find the main part thats changing and minipulate whats provided use jumps to get more results and expand on that area.

searching methods are simple just think about the object or subject and make theorys on whether a certan affect or action on how it it's displayed or rather what is close to it and how can I atleast find the area. use difference searches and nero it down with the same process or use certain values that may be whether something is displayed or is being controlled and active and you can nero the results.

PS2dis: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With this program you can load a Dump.ram file and make codes with this aswell along with find passwords stored in memory. you can do a label search on something and find the function and disabling may cause a change in game. you can test it out based on the label name and look at the important parts of the game and have a croud to show you changes you may not be able to see. you can do many things with this just learn the program for ease of use and you can do a good amount of things with it more than that really. Most easiest codes to make are imposters and color mods.
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com
Swayze
Swayze

PostSubject: Re: Half azz guide to coding.   Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 pm

This is koo. It even comes with a Ps2Dis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kerwin04

PostSubject: Re: Half azz guide to coding.   Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:22 am

nice guide again
Back to top Go down
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

PostSubject: Re: Half azz guide to coding.   Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:16 am

Yea it's really Nubish I havn't explained in detail much..
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com
kerwin04

PostSubject: Re: Half azz guide to coding.   Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:41 pm

lol i does
Back to top Go down
DhARiiOuZz

PostSubject: Re: Half azz guide to coding.   Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Very detailed
Nice guide bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half azz guide to coding.   Half azz guide to coding. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half azz guide to coding.
Page 1 of 1