Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
How to use Game Room Imposter I_vote_lcapHow to use Game Room Imposter I_voting_barHow to use Game Room Imposter I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
How to use Game Room Imposter I_vote_lcapHow to use Game Room Imposter I_voting_barHow to use Game Room Imposter I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

How to use Game Room Imposter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

How to use Game Room Imposter Empty
PostSubject: How to use Game Room Imposter   How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:36 am

It's the name slot for room name. All you do is convert any name into hex using 12 characters at limit and enable the code before you create a game. Once game created will upload settings to server and your game will appear the name you chosen. Now to Mod the name into hex you can use any imposter generator since all you need is the text converted into hex. So heres a generator you can use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and switch the address with the game name code address.

0x HEX ADDRESS 0xHEX VALUE

#Long Room Name
;GetMoneyPro
0x0064BBAC 0x00000000 - slot 1 -
0x0064BBB0 0x00000000 - slot 2 - -
0x0064BBB4 0x00000000 - slot 3 - - -
0x0064BBB8 0x00000000 ect - - - - - -
0x0064BBBC 0x00000000 ect- - - - - - -
0x0064BBC0 0x00000000 ect - - - - - - -
0x0064BBC4 0x00000000 ect - - - - - - -
PUT HEX - -
VALUE HERE - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com
HKreborn
HKreborn

PostSubject: Re: How to use Game Room Imposter   How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:00 pm

thanks for the guide....
Back to top Go down
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

PostSubject: Re: How to use Game Room Imposter   How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Your welcome glad to help.
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com
yankxleader
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: How to use Game Room Imposter   How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:22 pm

very nice i have seen a lot people posting how to use that code you cleared it up very nice guide
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohh-hacksh.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use Game Room Imposter   How to use Game Room Imposter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to use Game Room Imposter
Page 1 of 1