Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_vote_lcapNEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_voting_barNEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_vote_lcapNEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_voting_barNEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zero56

NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered*   NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:39 am

#GOD Mode All maps
0x00593770 0x00000000

NOTE; CAN ANY ONE POST THE REALL CODES CAUSE THIS
CODES DONT WORK I NEED HELPPPPPPP!!!! CAN ANY FIX THIS CODES IT WNT WORK
Back to top Go down
DhARiiOuZz

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered*   NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:07 pm

This one works
just active during game..

#INF Health / Ghost
;Credz Notoriouz420
0x00107EA8 0x03E00008
0x00107F90 0x03E00008
0x0011CFB4 0x03E00008
Back to top Go down
zero56

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered*   NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:09 pm

no i mean i want this code what i post to work so ppl could see me instead of me being in ghost so what can i do?????????? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DhARiiOuZz

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered*   NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:00 am

The one i posted...Turn on and when you should die, you will not die. Other players will see your death (you will become invisible). New players will see you (players that join the game after you).[[Godmode]]

or you can also try the imposter inf health xD
#Godmode
0x005B0CAC 0x20202020
0x005B0CB0 0x20202020
0x005B0CB4 0x20202020
0x005B0CB8 0x00000000
Active in uniform/weapon selection (Set Hz-15), once you press "Done" you will be disconnected, then join the same room with same weapon and uniform, once you are in it will work as godmode xD
Back to top Go down
SPOOKY

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered*   NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:03 am

thax
Back to top Go down
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered*   NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:55 am

I don't suggest this code because what it does is you die after respawn and the point is to switch teams to glitch. This code was back then so it's not used much anymore. try this code it's perfect for godmode.

#Suicide
0xFFFFFFFF 0x0058361c
0x00001f24 0xf2010100

Click X over it 3 times and you won't be able to spawn then leave and return to game with the same uniform. You don't have to switch uniforms with this code.
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com
yankxleader
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered*   NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:27 pm

very nice code
DhARiiOuZz wrote:
The one i posted...Turn on and when you should die, you will not die. Other players will see your death (you will become invisible). New players will see you (players that join the game after you).[[Godmode]]

or you can also try the imposter inf health xD
#Godmode
0x005B0CAC 0x20202020
0x005B0CB0 0x20202020
0x005B0CB4 0x20202020
0x005B0CB8 0x00000000
Active in uniform/weapon selection (Set Hz-15), once you press "Done" you will be disconnected, then join the same room with same weapon and uniform, once you are in it will work as godmode xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohh-hacksh.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered*   NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP WITH GOD MODE [GUIDE COMPLETE] *Answered*
Page 1 of 1