Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
Grenading Tips. I_vote_lcapGrenading Tips. I_voting_barGrenading Tips. I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
Grenading Tips. I_vote_lcapGrenading Tips. I_voting_barGrenading Tips. I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

Grenading Tips.

Go down 
+4
kerwin04
shOOter09
TeAr CaTcHeR
NCR CodeX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

Grenading Tips. Empty
PostSubject: Grenading Tips.   Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 pm

When Using a nade try to memorize the cooking time. Also if your in close contact you can open a grenade and run past him then return and throw a nade at him. this will make your enemy think you don't see him.

Another tip is when running twords someone you can bounce a grenade behing them and run past them making them follow your tracks getting them caught in your nade.

Almost avoid grenades by waiting for your enemy to cook nades just sit there for 5-6 seconds and run past him he will suicide.

UPDATE*

How to throw behind - As you run look all the way up and release a grenade will hit enemys behind you.

Throw an extra grenade in spectate(OLD) - If you have the grenade held back and you die before you get to throw keep your finger on R and that grenade is likely to hit someone you spectate. Theres a chance it will miss.

Throwing further - If you jump then throw your nade will travel a little more a distance you can get kills aslong as you throw base on timing and precisely locating the enemys postion. you can kno this buy sounds and if a team mate is on the radar but over the wall if he dies there must be an enemy right there or if you kno the basic routine of that area you can image what the enemys doing like getting ammo packets or health.. This can work in many cases.

Update posted by: TeArCaTcHer

It helps if your vertical lock speed and your horizontal speed are all the way up (if it isnt already) ...to do this u have to go to options in a game and put the green bars all the way to the right......This helps because if they dont suicide u can turn around faster thus making it easier to see where he/she is going

Update# Posted by: Suicidebommr

Count three seconds - release on three. Practice this on empty room or on AI bots. Also, learn how much seconds to count for far distances. I use trees and boxes for practice.

After you get good at cooking nades on moving ppl, practice bouncing your nades around corners and walls. A lot of times ppl hide behind the door waiting for you to pop in. I cook then bounce the nade off the door jamb - the thin piece of wood - for a bank shot nade. Works on window frames, trucks, trees, walls - pretty much anything.

Sometimes I'm running to a healthpack under fire from someone with SG behind me. In those desperate times, I cook and bounce nade off wall next to doorway as I'm running towards the healthpack. The nade bounces past me and xplodes behind. Sometimes it gets a kill but I also use that to smokescreen my butt - makes a temporary blind spot for shooter. I use that mostly on the Ranch map while going for hp underneath bridge. Bounce the nade off of the bridge as you run towards it - grab the hp - cook new nade - run up side bank and nade some more.

Also practice cooking air nades - throwing up at ppl on towers and walkways.

Last edited by NCR CodeX on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com
TeAr CaTcHeR

Grenading Tips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grenading Tips.   Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:07 am

It helps if your vertical lock speed and your horizontal speed are all the way up (if it isnt already) ...to do this u have to go to options in a game and put the green bars all the way to the right......This helps because if they dont suicide u can turn around faster thus making it easier to see where he/she is going
Back to top Go down
shOOter09
shOOter09

Grenading Tips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grenading Tips.   Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:18 pm

hmmmm..no codex is ryt
Back to top Go down
kerwin04

Grenading Tips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grenading Tips.   Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:30 am

thanks for the tips
Back to top Go down
AceOf Combat
Big Boss
Big Boss
AceOf Combat

Grenading Tips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grenading Tips.   Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 am

nade cook time is 4 sec, like he said memorize it, (NADE IS EASY...but being better than the rest takes skill*)
Back to top Go down
SuicideBommr

Grenading Tips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grenading Tips.   Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Count three seconds - release on three. Practice this on empty room or on AI bots. Also, learn how much seconds to count for far distances. I use trees and boxes for practice.

After you get good at cooking nades on moving ppl, practice bouncing your nades around corners and walls. A lot of times ppl hide behind the door waiting for you to pop in. I cook then bounce the nade off the door jamb - the thin piece of wood - for a bank shot nade. Works on window frames, trucks, trees, walls - pretty much anything.

Sometimes I'm running to a healthpack under fire from someone with SG behind me. In those desperate times, I cook and bounce nade off wall next to doorway as I'm running towards the healthpack. The nade bounces past me and xplodes behind. Sometimes it gets a kill but I also use that to smokescreen my butt - makes a temporary blind spot for shooter. I use that mostly on the Ranch map while going for hp underneath bridge. Bounce the nade off of the bridge as you run towards it - grab the hp - cook new nade - run up side bank and nade some more.

Also practice cooking air nades - throwing up at ppl on towers and walkways.
Back to top Go down
WHIT3BOY
1-5 Post Wonder
WHIT3BOY

Grenading Tips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grenading Tips.   Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:21 pm

nice tips i jus use c4 landmine wit shotgun an boom every1 close by is dead
Back to top Go down
yankxleader
1-5 Post Wonder

Grenading Tips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grenading Tips.   Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:20 pm

nice tips and haha whit3boy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohh-hacksh.tk
Sponsored content

Grenading Tips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grenading Tips.   Grenading Tips. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grenading Tips.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mohhelper :: mohh Tips and glitches.-
Jump to: