Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
Simple forum rules. I_vote_lcapSimple forum rules. I_voting_barSimple forum rules. I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
Simple forum rules. I_vote_lcapSimple forum rules. I_voting_barSimple forum rules. I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
Simple forum rules. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
Simple forum rules. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
Simple forum rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
Simple forum rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
Simple forum rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
Simple forum rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
Simple forum rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
Simple forum rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
Simple forum rules. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

Simple forum rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

Simple forum rules. Empty
PostSubject: Simple forum rules.   Simple forum rules. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:02 am

Not Permitted:
1. The use of abusive language in thread names.
2. Insults against the other forum participants.
3. Intentional misinformation or posts from "one's name" (users doing the second will get banned).
4. Advertisements of online projects not related to sub-forum's theme. Any and all advertising through the forum is done only after one of our administrators approved it via a PM. If the poster is suspected to be a bot, the account and its IP addresses will be banned. If the posted advertisement wasn't approved by the admins, the account will also be banned.
5. National intolerance.
6. Posting of sexually-explicit images or links.
7. Repeated registration upon receiving a ban. Such action will trigger another ban featuring all of your IPs.

Posting:

8. Do not double or tripple post in the threads you can use the edit option to add a comment
and to do so you can add EDIT* so members and admins will know it's a new comment.
9. Do not post Content in categories that do not match the description. ( Example: Posting Mohh1 codes in the mohh2 section is not permitted we want to keep things organised.

10. Medal of honor series Content ONLY. Posting content of other subjects will result in a ban you may get a few warnings and the next action of this will result in a ban.

Thanks people I don't mean to sound like a Rule person but it helps keeps things straight...not only with the forum, but with the members that visit this site that keep the forum active. thanks for being with us and hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com

Simple forum rules.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mohhelper :: Announcement-
Jump to: