Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_vote_lcapNitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_voting_barNitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_vote_lcapNitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_voting_barNitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).

Go down 
+3
kerwin04
soz
NCR CodeX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). Empty
PostSubject: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:11 pm

This cheat device works for all games

Installing-
-Plug psp into USB.
-Create an seplugins folder in the root of you memorystick and UNZIP NiteprRevk into seplugins.
-Reboot psp into recovery mode
-open plugins and enable NitePr.prx.
-Now go into your game and wait for the text on the top left to appear press home twice to start and press + - keys to open the menue and (o) to close.

Adding cheats-
-Go into the Seplugind folder open nitepr and open the text document with the game ID and add codes into the document using the Copy/Paste function.

Mohh1 Game ID: ULUS10141.

Download here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by NCR CodeX on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com
soz
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:41 am

question: what do you mean, "seplugins" folder? i don't see that anywhere in the rar file i downloaded.

also, how, exactly, do i do reboot into recovery mode again?

thanks, g!

word.

EDIT*

nevermind on the recover mode reboot, i figured that one out. Wink

the other i'm still unsure of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.techschmceck.com
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:55 pm

Hey soz, sorry I forgot to mention you will have to create an (seplugins) folder in the root of your memorystick then unpack those files into there then you can enable nitepr.prx in recovery mode.

soz wrote:
question: what do you mean, "seplugins" folder? i don't see that anywhere in the rar file i downloaded.

also, how, exactly, do i do reboot into recovery mode again?

thanks, g!

word.

EDIT*

nevermind on the recover mode reboot, i figured that one out. Wink

the other i'm still unsure of.
Back to top Go down
kerwin04

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:18 am

which is better coderpr or nightpr plz help
Back to top Go down
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:13 am

Well Nitepr is the first of it's creation and coderPR is an Edited version with added functions they both are pretty much the same but coderpr just has afew additons...
Back to top Go down
S3cond ch4nces

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:12 pm

coderpr is helpfull when making codes, it makes it just a lil easier haha
Back to top Go down
rubbish hax

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Sad the download link is error pls refresh , thanks
Back to top Go down
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Link UPDATED*
rubbish hax wrote:
Sad the download link is error pls refresh , thanks
Back to top Go down
killakemp
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:26 pm

what is the root of the memory stick? my memory stick just says saveddata.
Back to top Go down
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:18 pm

The root of the memorystick is the main interface of the memorystick where it displays all files PSP, MUSIC,GAME ect... You want to place the seplugins file in that main area known as the Root.
Back to top Go down
DragonZero
1337 Coder
1337 Coder
DragonZero

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:02 pm

lol XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingblood.darkbb.com/
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Xp i hope he understood. lol.
DragonZero wrote:
lol XD
Back to top Go down
DragonZero
1337 Coder
1337 Coder
DragonZero

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:13 am

Closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingblood.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).   NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NitePr Cheat Device for (CFW).
Page 1 of 1