Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_vote_lcapremotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_voting_barremotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_vote_lcapremotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_voting_barremotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WHIT3BOY
1-5 Post Wonder
WHIT3BOY

remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz Empty
PostSubject: remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz   remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 pm

ok so i have remotejoy and its working i see my psp on my comp and hpercam is working too. my issue is that whenever i try to play mohh1 it loads the game and everything is cool until i go to a game and then when its soposed to go to the wpons menue its just a soundless black screen. i can still open coderpr and select codes and all that stuff but it never lodes the guns selecting. its startin to piss me off and im hoping that someone can help me with this problem soon
Back to top Go down
yankxleader
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz   remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:38 pm

it shows black screen on what? comp or psp?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohh-hacksh.tk
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

PostSubject: Re: remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz   remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 am

Try holding down the backlight button to reset screen settings.
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz   remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

remotejoy and hypercam2 help me plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mohhelper :: Guides :: Guide Requests-
Jump to: