Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_vote_lcapGodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_voting_barGodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_vote_lcapGodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_voting_barGodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) Empty
PostSubject: GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*)   GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:26 am

I havn't seen a guide out for this yet so I thought I'd make one.

*For any Team match (Note: this glitch is done when the game hasn't started yet you will see text above your crosshair "Waiting for other team" this is the only time you can do this glitch since we are using the death affects from the game being started.

1. Assuming the game has ended and is starting the new map or new game quickly make your way to it by clicking X rapidly so you can be first in the game once yoiu enter the game do not waste time to check if it has started yet quickly enter start menue and change your UNIFORM (Not team).

2.Now wait for someone to enter the other team causing the game to restart giving the death affect we want. You will notice your players body goes invisible for a second and then suddenly dies. That means it worked, Now Before you hit the spawn clock quickly leave game and return.

3. Once you have enter the game room choose the uniform you have switched to, sit on that screen for atleast 4 seconds and now enter the game. If you do not see a duplicate of yourself on the score board that means you have succesfully enter the gliched slot, But if you see a duplicate of yourself then you didn't enter the slot succesfully. Try again you can simply leave game and return to it, but this time try the same uniform you've chosen in the first place.

Quick tut->
->Enter game.
->Make sure teams havn't joined.
->Switch uniform.
->Leave game when "game started" and return.
->Choose the uniform you change to.
\-->Open a grenade to see if your Godmode.<--/

[Credits=NCR CodeX] to this guide and next to discover of this glitch.[/Credits]

Smile have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com
AceOf Combat
Big Boss
Big Boss
AceOf Combat

PostSubject: Re: GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*)   GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:47 am

NICE GUIDE!!
Back to top Go down
yankxleader
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*)   GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:23 pm

i already knew this but very nice guide
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohh-hacksh.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*)   GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GodMode Glitch in all (*Team matches*)
Page 1 of 1