Mohhelper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mohhelper

Medal of honor heroes series Updates.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
xXSmokeysXx says JOIN NOW.  >Click Here<
Top posters
NCR CodeX
How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_vote_lcapHow To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_voting_barHow To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_vote_rcap 
yankxleader
How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_vote_lcapHow To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_voting_barHow To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_vote_rcap 
WHIT3BOY
Brian_000
kerwin04
DragonZero
kodtox1
HKreborn
EEL007
AceOf Combat
Navigation
 Portal
 inbox
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Arcade Mania
 AccountDeleter.tk
IP Deleter
Latest topics
» MKULTRA V.10
How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm by JBwarrior

» How to install kgsws Cheat Device
How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm by lldarknes

» New Codes (Medal of Honor Heroes 1)
How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am by iron150699

» kgsws mohh cheat Device (OFW)
How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am by NCR CodeX

» Mohh2 Gun Switcher Selector
How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» HELP!!!Plzzzzzzzzzz
How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Freeze/crash other people's psp??
How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm by xXDkillerSouLXx

» imposter name/fake name
How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am by xXDkillerSouLXx

» Kgsws Cheat Device V10
How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm by Ratchet1

Get your own Poll!
Affiliates
free forum

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Periodicals
Literature
Other languages:
by:

How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon

Go down 
+7
DragonZero
SPOOKY
AceOf Combat
IIISUPTOIII
Brian_000
DhARiiOuZz
PhatBoy877
11 posters
AuthorMessage
PhatBoy877
PhatBoy877

How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon Empty
PostSubject: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi each time I hack people will say HAX ME HAX ME PLZZZZZ
so it gets annoying how do u do that do I need a code or somthin
if so can some of yall give me the code to hack other people
GUNZ thx
Back to top Go down
DhARiiOuZz

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:53 pm

kgsws cheat device Wink
Back to top Go down
PhatBoy877
PhatBoy877

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:34 am

thx DhARiiOuZz u awesome
Back to top Go down
PhatBoy877
PhatBoy877

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:40 am

lol its complicated
Back to top Go down
Brian_000
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:09 am

follow the instructions...
Back to top Go down
DhARiiOuZz

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:50 am

PhatBoy877 wrote:
thx DhARiiOuZz u awesome

anytime man, if you are having any problems just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
IIISUPTOIII

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:28 pm

no i mean how u hax ppl with codepr
Back to top Go down
DhARiiOuZz

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:52 am

zero96 wrote:
no i mean how u hax ppl with codepr

obiously u need the code 4 it :p nd its not released yet, so if u want to hack ppl just download nd install kgsws cheat device v10
Back to top Go down
IIISUPTOIII

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:40 am

nah
Back to top Go down
AceOf Combat
Big Boss
Big Boss
AceOf Combat

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:59 am

lol supto
Back to top Go down
SPOOKY

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:19 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
DragonZero
1337 Coder
1337 Coder
DragonZero

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:45 am

Lmao, you can't hack enemy's weapons.. it's impossible
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingblood.darkbb.com/
DhARiiOuZz

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 pm

DragonZero wrote:

You can make em shoot explosives Wink
Back to top Go down
Brian_000
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 am

I know a tips - how to explode themselves by their their shooting.
I just post it if no one use it for evil. IM SERIOUS.
Go to mohh tips and glitches.
Back to top Go down
DragonZero
1337 Coder
1337 Coder
DragonZero

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:59 am

DhARiiOuZz wrote:
DragonZero wrote:

No.. you can't, only your own weapon but not the enemy's weapon...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingblood.darkbb.com/
Brian_000
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:10 am

DragonZero wrote:
DhARiiOuZz wrote:
DragonZero wrote:

I can.
Back to top Go down
SPOOKY

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 am

Brian Teach Me How Can I Hack Other Ppl Like Befor Kgsws He Made A Hack so He Would Spam SomeThing Like %H@KO <---ZERO OR THE LETTER O

That Would Make Them Fly,SHOT Explosives,And Other Like Crazy Like Nitepr Like cool Codes And He would Write In RainBow That cool Like This

The Color Are Crazy But This Is Fun He Would Spam This That
So How I Do That???????? And Make Those Ppl Do The Fallowing That I Said

I TRYED Both But Nothing Can You Guys Help Me?
Back to top Go down
NCR CodeX
Admin
Admin
NCR CodeX

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:54 pm

kgsws used what you call a variable in the exploit. This exploit was spacificaly a name exploit or I beleive it was in the chat function of the name where he was able to call many functions with one variable if it was active in the exploit he somehow used a method like calling from 1 server side to the other using this variable. This was a string in the name or character slot that he used as a hole. i assume it was a bug he found that had affects when he caused it to glitch. He stated that it was similar to a PC program exlpoit so he decided to try it on mohh. I don't kno much about programming and vulnerabilities, but thats the idea iam am givin so I implement my own information as i kno it.

If you want to learn how to do this you will need to learn several or more languages in programming.

MIPS
C/C++

there are many different languages out there it's your decision in what you wan to learn first, now I suggest learn C first then you can increase on the C knowledge and continue with C++ which are the same thing but C++ is more complex I assume. Don't ask me to teach this cuz I don't kno 1 thing about programming well only a little butti won't help you learn. Go here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there are great programming guides there.
SPOOKY wrote:
Brian Teach Me How Can I Hack Other Ppl Like Befor Kgsws He Made A Hack so He Would Spam SomeThing Like %H@KO <---ZERO OR THE LETTER O

That Would Make Them Fly,SHOT Explosives,And Other Like Crazy Like Nitepr Like cool Codes And He would Write In RainBow That cool Like This

The Color Are Crazy But This Is Fun He Would Spam This That
So How I Do That???????? And Make Those Ppl Do The Fallowing That I Said

I TRYED Both But Nothing Can You Guys Help Me?
Back to top Go down
https://mohhelper.forumotion.com
i ownu bad58
i ownu bad58

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Brian_000 wrote:
DragonZero wrote:
DhARiiOuZz wrote:
DragonZero wrote:

I can.
yeah you can you just gotta use kgsws DragonZero
Back to top Go down
yankxleader
1-5 Post Wonder

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:04 pm

duh dragonzero just off of mohh2 i dnt think he knew that Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohh-hacksh.tk
squadsleader

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Brian_000 wrote:
I know a tips - how to explode themselves by their their shooting.
I just post it if no one use it for evil. IM SERIOUS.
Go to mohh tips and glitches.

This possible. I made a codes that they shoot or nade will explode themselve. Ima put a vid later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon   How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Hack Other Peoples Weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mohhelper :: Mohh Help-
Jump to: